Products and Installation Warranties
Rhino Gola warrants all its components to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal and proper use for the stated periods that are relevant on installation, material, and framework, commencing from the date of installation.
- If usage/adaptation are not in accordance with our installation/operation instructions.
- If our specifications have not been properly applied.
- If the product has been dismantled or returned with evidence of misuse or other damage.
- If components have been used to perform functions other than designed to handle.
- If damage to the product has occurred after an extreme weather event or natural disaster.
The information published on our website is for general guidance only. It should not be used as a substitute for legal, business, accounting, tax or other professional advice.
All information published on our website is to the best of our knowledge true and correct at the time it was last updated. Please contact our office before acting or relying upon any of the information published. Each situation must be evaluated in terms of the individual circumstances. Those specific circumstances may alter the position from that which has been indicated on our website.
Third party links lead to resources over which we have no control. We are not responsible for the content of these websites. We do not endorse the information, content, presentation or accuracy of these websites and do not make any warranty, express or implied, regarding them. You assume sole responsibility for the use of these websites. These websites may also contain information that is copyrighted and subject to restrictions on use or reproduction.
Materials published on our website may not be modified, reproduced, or distributed or used for any commercial purposes.